Box and frame
Some polymorphic handy stuff, for answering questions, regarding existence, without existing itself
Box is semi-abstract mathematical object, which can contains other objects. Box itself, should not be treated as a separate object with special and unique set of properties. It's purpose is to create something referenceable, which can provide positive or negative answer to the questionable existence functor. In other words, an object, from which the context can be inferred.
It's kinda the idea, of a frame, inside of which some objects exists, but frame itself doesn't contain any properties. At this point, You should ask yourself, question "Why do I need this new box object instead the frame?".
- 1.Box is a semi-abstract and should be thought of as a higher order object than a frame.
- 2.There is no box, that can not be considered a frame object, when needed
- 3.Box can contain infinite amount of other frames.
- 4.Box can have size when needed!
- 5.If context regards asking about hierarchical relation, there frame should be used.
- 6.If context doesn't require an answer regarding the hierarchy of elements in a structure, we should use box object